Our rental department is well stocked with everything from conventional fixtures to digital lighting and all types of LED fixtures. Please check out our rental equipment list for more details.
If you have some equipment that is need of repair, let our trained technicians with many years of experience get you up and running again whether you purchased the item here or not.
Rental shop hours and return policy
Rental pick up and return hours are Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:30pm, we are closed for lunch from 12:00 noon – 1:00pm. If you need to pick up or return slightly outside of these hours, we will do our best to accommodate you with advanced notice.
Port Lighting rental return policy
We need your help to continue to provide great equipment at affordable prices. All equipment should be returned the way it went out.
- Cables must be coiled in reasonable loops and tied. Adapters and break outs should be disconnected from all cables.
- Remove gobos and color frames from fixtures, cables should be wrapped around the fixtures and shutters and lens tubes should be pushed in.
- Any tape that was added should be removed from all equipment.
- Port Lighting Identifying markers are not to be removed.
- If the above guidelines are not followed it will result in an additional $35 per hour charge for the amount of time it takes our staff to get the equipment back to the way it was when it went out on the rental.
- If you are missing equipment on return, we will notify you and you will have one week to return the missing equipment. If the equipment is not returned after one week, we will invoice you for the replacement cost.
- If you are missing items from a rental, the rental manager will contact you to let you know which items are missing. This will be done immediately after the return and again two more times (once after the first week and once after the second week). If the equipment is not returned by the end of the 3rd week, you will be charged for the items and any related shipping costs.
Thank you for your help on this. We appreciate your business!
After hours emergencies
If you have an emergency after our normal business hours (which are 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday) you can call our emergency line which is 603-474-2110 x29, leave a message with a brief description of your problem and where we can reach you. Someone will get back to you as quickly as possible. If you need a Port Lighting associate to open the shop after hours for additional services, equipment and supplies, the cost for this is $160 ($240 if it is between 12:00 midnight and 6:00am) in addition to the cost of the additional products and services.